March 24, 2023

Lemon Law

Learn ethics in law

How Can I As An Artist And To America And Work There?

If there is one thing that every person out there knows then that is the fact that, getting a green card to live in America is most certainly considered to be one of the most difficult and most expensive things you’re ever going to do. If you do have a large capital set-aside and yes, you can definitely purchase your visa or in this particular case green card, and to America and try to find employment as a legal citizen.

Working in America for a short amount of time

Work-Opportunities-to-be-Available-For-Career-College-Students.jpg (4490×2984)

However, if you are not completely certain that you want to stay in America but you are willing to go there to work for a short amount of time and we can definitely guarantee that a visa can most certainly be your best option. However, depending on the kind of profession you have going on you are going to need to find yourselves the appropriate kind of visa.

For example, if you are an artist then, you are most likely entitled to the P3 culturally unique visa, assuming of course that you are actually employed by US agent. This is basically the way for you to manage and get to America as an artist and work there. The P3 these days the kind of visa that is only valid for a year and can be extended to a second year as well. However, after that the details change a little bit.

Avoiding the complicated American system

slider-mobile-4.png (360×236)

Now, due to the fact that the American system is quite complicated, you will need the professional P3 visa lawyer that will have a lot of experience in the field and will definitely be able to provide you with the right information as well as explain to you exactly what kind of details of the most important when it comes to getting the P3 visa.

At the same time, the lawyer must be able to inform you about the way the process going to evolve in the future in case you actually decide to stay in America. Do you have the right to get a green card after the visa has expired or not? Does your family have the right to come and live with you in America for as long as the visa actually is valid? All these questions need to be answered and the right lawyers will be able to answer them for you.